Public Boat Launch
The Town of Oakland owns and operates the public boat launch on Island Lane.
- Available for use from May 1 to September 30 for a fee. Vehicles parked at the facility
must display a valid decal indicating that the launch fee was paid.
- $7.00 daily fee paid at self-registration kiosk (all users)
- $20.00 annual pass (Seniors 65+)
- $25.00 annual pass (Town of Oakland resident or property owner)
- $40.00 annual pass (Users who are not residents/property owners of Town of Oakland)
- No fishing or swimming is allowed from the ramp or pier at any time
- Power loading (or using a motor while loading or unloading watercraft from trailers) is prohibited
Daily passes are available at the launch for $7.00 but you may purchase a seasonal pass at Cambridge BP Gas, Cambridge Piggly Wiggly and the Oakland Town Hall.
For more information, please contact the Town of Oakland at 608-423-3139.